Item: Skin Weft Hair Extensions
Brand Name: MRSHAIR
Quality: Cuticle Remy Hair Double Drawn
Material: Real Remy Human Hair
Grade: Double Drawn Cuticle Remy Hair quality
- Dark color: 1# 1b# 2# 4#
- Light color: 8# 18# 22# 60#
- Piano color: P18/22# P8/613#
Length & Weight & Quantity:
- 16 inches = 40cm long, 2.5gr/pc, 50grams total, 20pcs/pack
- 18 inches = 45cm long, 2.5gr/pc, 50grams total, 20pcs/pack
- 22 inches = 55cm long, 2.5gr/pc, 50grams total, 20pcs/pack
Style: Remy Hair Straight Double Drawn.
Tape Brand & Tape Size:
- Brand: Strong Double Sided Tape MRSHAIR.
- Size: 4cm x 0.8cm
[ It’s not contain Tape on the hair ! We will give extra double sided tape together with hair, Just please stick the tape on the hair when you want appliation ]
- 1: No lices, no shedding, no tangle
- 2: High quality, Double Drawn, Silky Straight, Soft And Smooth
- 3: All Cuticle Same Direction, All Cuticle Intact
- 4: More than 1 year Use Time !
- If You Have Short Hair, Want Long & Volume Effect, Buy 3 Lots Please ( 60 pieces )
- If You Have Long Hair, But Thinner, Want Volume Effect, Buy 2 Lots Please (40 pieces )
- If You Want HighLight Effect, Or Want More Volume, Buy Extra 1 Lots Please ( 20 pieces
- 15 Days No Reason Refund, Contact With Us If You Want Refund ( WhatsApp 0086 15939970736 )
Washing (reference picture above)
- Using Loop Brush to detangle your hair from the ends to the top before washing!
- Wash your hair gentle in a downward motion. After you have done rinse your hair thoroughly, make sure your hair is clean before use hair conditioner.
- Conditioning your hair after every wash. Do not apply conditioner in the top area or near the attachments. It can loosen the attachments and make your extensions fall out.
- Dry your hair gently (Best is let your hair dry naturally). Don’t rub it with a towel but move in a downward motion from top to ends. Gently detangle your hair.
- Suggest don’t wash hair within 48 hours after get your hair extensions. Your stylist will give you instructions about this
Styling And Styling Products
- Don’t use heat tools too often, Just like with natural hair, too much mechanical heat will damage hair (the more you use, the shorter your hair extensions will last). When you do use heat tools, be sure to use a heat protectant. You can also use non-heat methods to curl your hair extensions.
- Rubbing can cause the hair to tangle, Use a Special Brush for hair extensions when brushing your hair. It is best to start at the ends of your hair, always brush in a downward motion. Brushing 2 to 3 times a da
- Use a good conditioner to keep your hair soft. Don’t over do it. To much conditioner or any other hair care product can cause tangling.
- Avoid hair products contain alcohol. Alcohol makes hair dry. Confirm with your stylist that all styling products (shampoo and conditioner) that you use are OK
- Using Low power Straightenning Irons to make your curl style and striaght style. In a certain extent, Low Power Irons less damage to the hair extensions
- When you would like to perm or color your hair, don’t do it by yourself. Let your extension stylist take care of all chemical treatments you would like to do (Our hair extensions only support dye to more darker color)
Sleeping and Swimming and Exercise
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. Once your hair extensions are completely dry, braid hair or tie it in a loose ponytail. To prevent tangling as much as possibl
- Avoid long exposure to chlorine and salt water. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up.
- Suggest to wear a swim cap or wear your hair up to keep it out of the water. Best to shampoo and condition your hair immediately after swimming.
- In general it is a good habit to wear your hair up or in a ponytail when you exercise.